Self-employed at ADALBERT IMBRU GLASS, a stained glass and art restoration workshop which specializes in made-to-order stained glass, lamps and conservation of antique art objects such as vases, figurines, candlesticks, pottery, gilded frames and others. I have own atelier for my love - painting.
· 1989 - 1994
A stay in Holland where performed odd jobs and after obtaining work permit, set-up own stained glass workshop - TIFFANY ART.
· 1986 - 1988
Employed at STAINED GLASS WORKSHOP OF JERZY OWSIAK.
· 1984 - 1986
Employed at TIFFANY ART STUDIO in Warsaw making artistic stained glass lamps and renovating antique gilded frames and art object.
· 1984 - 1985
Employed at the State Conservation Workshop, which reconstructed the interiors of the Royal Castle in Warsaw in the capacity of a stuccowork specialist and gilder.
· 1982 - 1984
Employed as a gilder at a private gilded frame workshop in Warsaw.
· Stucco work at the Royal Castle in Warsaw, 1985
· Stained glass interior for the prestigious Literary Cafe in Warsaw's Old Town, 1994
· Stained glass elements for a Polish historical film "Pan Tadeusz" - cooperation with Alan Starski, 1998
· Exhibition "Pan Tadeusz - film in museum" - National Museum in Krakow, 1999
· Stained glass (surface: 7 m2) for private residence, 2000
· Exhibition I Biennale Malarstwa in Warsaw, 2001
· High School for Art Historical Monuments Conservation in Warsaw.
· Extra-curricular student at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw attending painting and graphic art classes.
· Member of the Association of Stained Glass Lamp Artists in Washington, since 2000.
· Member of the International Artists' Association based in Barcelona (ACEA), since 2002